Diamond Island Association Annual Meeting is scheduled for August 23, 2014 at 10:00 AM sharp – Meeting will be held at cottage #7, (Koranda) side yard. Please be on time…
Meeting agenda is as follows:
- Election of Officers – There are currently four openings for officers on the Board of Directors, Three of these openings are revolving three year terms and one opening was created by the unexpected passing of Ed Koranda.
- We now have a slate of candidates consisting of:
- Gary Nolte
- Bill Hullinger
- Mike Andrasco
- Phil Bottger
- Any member who would like to run for office should advise any board member of their intentions
- Approval of minutes from last meeting
- Treasurers report
- Barge repair and maintenance report
- Barge operations and Fall scheduling
- Updates on road, center of the island and Diamond Lake Association
- Old Business
- New Business
PROXY: Please print, sign and date this proxy if you do not plan to attend the Annual meeting.
DIAMOND ISLAND ASSOCIATION PROXY I hereby appoint and constitute __________________________________ Cottage #________as my true and lawful attorney to vote as proxy for me upon matters which may be presented for the meeting dated ___________________________________. This appointment shall not be operative should the undersigned be personally present.Dated: ______________ Signed _______________________________Cottage #________Please return this proxy to a member of the Board of Directors
Andrew Kjos posted a bunch of 2014 Parade pictures. Link below.
2014 Garbage pickups: Every Monday until Labor Day. Tuesday Sept. 2 and then Mondays – Sept 22, Oct. 13 and Nov. 3.
- 2014 4th of July Parade Photos
- Diamond Lake Association
- Cass County
- Cass County Sheriff’s Office
- Michigan Boating Laws
- Michigan DNR
- Michigan DEQ
- Penn Township
- facebook users: there is both a Diamond Lake Michigan and a Diamond Island Michigan group on facebook – neither are affiliated with their respective associations, but both are fun!